- Tables – some ideas
- Version control – currently there is a very primitive versions mechanism: whenever a page is edited, a complete backup is saved. These backup versions can be retrieved by anyone (as this is a free_site) by checking the "Show versions" checkbox at the bottom right on the edit page. I do have plans for something better in the future…
- Table of contents
- Size limits – chiq_chaq stores each page as a file, and all pages are kept in the same directory. So if the OS has a limit on these things, it will limit chiq_chaq as well. Currently I am running a chiq_chaq group with about 1200 pages (here on this server), with the longest pages just over 100K.
- Something like related pages, much like amazon.com related products, where pages can be related perhaps by the links they contain, assumning that most people will have the tendency to use links much like keywords, especially if encouraged to do so, or even by bold words, or by contributing author, or date altered or authord by a certain author, etc.
- Find pagename feature that if you click on it a tiny pop-up window would come up, with a search dialog so you can input a word, and click return or enter, and it would search for the links that contain it and display them so you can easily, while editing or commenting, refer to the correct pagename
- Switching languages on the fly.
- Toggle-able add comment box.
- Automagical linking – kind of like everything2. Say I write the word "carrot" and there's already a page by that name, then the word would be dynamically and automagically linked to that page.
Thanks to Frank_Spade, Mike_Henley
and Thomas_Wood for their many ideas.